Ajilon is looking for an experienced Data Entry Clerk for our Kirkland based client. This is a high-level data entry role so experience is necessary.
This is a permanent position located in Kirkland, WA and pays $18 per hour.
As the data entry clerk you must learn definitions of various data fields required by the company's corporate system. Your tasks will include updating data records in an accurate fashion, conducting informal test for data accuracy, executing formal predefined data test scripts, and reviewing data sets and communicating any errors or issues that arise. This role interfaces with multiple data subject matter experts.
- Learn required data fields for corporate product master data systems and their local analogs
- Collection, maintenance, and measurement of item data attributes, including loading, editing, and/or verifying approval
- Create simple queries as needed to extract product master data and run pre-defined browses to pull data based on selection criteria
- Run test protocols for IT projects related to product master data
- Work with data subject matter experts to confirm and communicate field names and definitions in both clients and corporate systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of related experience in a business environment
- Basic understanding of data querying
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Information Management (not needed)
- Excellent task management including prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- An ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, efficient and process oriented
Pay: $18 / hour
Location: Kirkland, Washington
Please apply with your CV to: