Ajilon Health Care is actively seeking a Data Entry Clerk for a full-time job at a well established medical equipment company in Roseville, Ca. This is a great direct-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a dedicated and results-driven team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Uploading information.
- Verifying specific information.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is complete.
- Checking completed work for errors.
- Provide assistance to ensure deadlines are met
- Competency in communicating effectively with appropriate departments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow and abide by the instructions given by your supervisor.
- Ability to maintain a polite, courteous and respectful work appropriate communication.
- Strict adherence to health care confidentiality requirements.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize duties according to importance and deadlines.
- Adhere to monthly KPI (Key Performance Indicator) requirements.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute.
- Must work well alone or on a team.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, respond to this ad with your resume or email it to me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: