Data Entry Clerk
Ajilon is working on a two-month contract position with one of our clients in the Lawrenceville, NJ area. This candidate must be organized in nature that exhibits attention to detail. Along with that, the ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in an Office setting and possess great communication skills
- Identifies, interprets, and enters demographic and health insurance data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Generate accurate and timely reports.
- Handle issues that may require sensitivity and use of sound independent judgment.
- Ability to prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
- The ability to do the same task for long periods of time
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A positive approach in a busy working environment
- High School Diploma Required
- Two or more years in an office environment
- Data Entry experience
- Basic Knowledge of all Microsoft Programs
- Ability to work well in a team
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position, please apply online today or send your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: