Ajilon is currently seeking a Demand Planner for a client in the Wholesale and E-Commerce industry. This office is located in New York City. This position requires fully in person attendance, but once fully trained you will have the option to work two days from home. This is a temp to perm or perm opportunity!
Take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications to see if this is the job for you!
- Provides in-depth analysis of all selling channels to optimize distribution.
- Responsible to develop and implement the allocation strategy for warehouses and retail locations.
- Delivers thorough, on-demand analysis of SKU level data by tracking product family trends, new product performance, top sellers, and publishes the report to the Sales and Management teams.
- Collaborates with sales and production to provide up to date information on delivery schedules, and rates of sale and makes reallocation recommendations to avoid stock outs.
- Partners with sales team to consign special product to events and potential orders.
- Recommends specific actions to mitigate potential sales losses caused by stock outs.
- Reports daily, weekly, and monthly sales and inventory KPIs and other ad hoc requests for senior management.
- Works closely with the Finance and Sales team to develop and improve pertinent analyses and reports.
- Creates advance and inbound shipping notices.
- Complete specific ad hoc analysis upon request.
- Tracks purchase orders, inventory transfer transactions, and inbound shipments from international printers.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 5 years of experience in a fashion retail/wholesale planning environment.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in finance.
- Expert Excel proficiency.
- Familiarity with NetSuite and QuickBooks is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in database management and expert in data mining.
- Ability to understand different systems and related data flow.
- Strategic thinking ability to examine data, identify trends and recommend proactive solutions.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Takes initiative to communicate regularly with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Worksite type: Temp to perm or perm, fully onsite then hybrid
If interested, apply today to be considered for this role!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records