We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager in Winston Salem, NC! You would be responsible for maximizing digital channel growth and working heavily with both sales and planning. You must be a self starter, detail oriented, strong project management skills and a strong technical aptitude. It is a great opportunity with a growing team!
- Review, analyze, and optimize copy on each page assuring accuracy and testing options to determine effectiveness; coordinate with brand managers to create initial copy for new items.
- Manage photography and video content for quality and consistency and coordinate timely acquisition of photography for new items.
- Coordinate and, where appropriate, create secondary content and A+ detail pages.
- Work with distribution center to coordinate changes in content and photography when transitioning to new constructions of existing products.
- Monitor consumer reviews and ratings to identify trends and flag any issues needing correction or response.
- Monitor product rankings and report on significant movements in company or competitor products.
- Analyze search term results and relevancies to recommend content adjustments and inform marketing decisions.
- Develop process to track new product introduction and monitor progress to assure all elements are completed on time and all involved parties are informed.
- Coordinate timing of adds and drops with distribution center.
- Assure copy and imagery are prepared and setups complete in coordination with initial product availability.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Illustrator experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply with your CV to: