Our St. Petersburg area client is looking for an experienced Direct Mail Manager and Analyst with experience specifically in the credit reporting industry. Must have exceptional understanding of analytics, reporting, and FCRA regulated data requirements and handling. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leveraging alternative data to discover trends and in turn provide our clients innovative solutions for fraud, banking information, credit, compliance, prospecting and portfolio management.
Job Duties include:
• Development of departmental operational goals and objectives, as well as associated metrics and reports for senior management.
• Management of the processing team and overall execution of prescreen file delivery.
• Developing automation for operational reporting on all prescreen batch processing to ensure timely delivery.
• Managing client expectations and questions throughout the direct mail process.
• Providing subject matter expertise to early sales stage opportunity development, including collaboration with sales team about opportunities and delivering client presentations to introduce Clarity DM offerings and capabilities.
• Working closely with development groups on the specifications and implementation of new applications and enhancements.
• Consulting and collaborating with clients, business partners, and internal organizations in the development, testing and implementation of all new Clarity DM products and services.
5+ years of experience in credit industry. Working directly on prescreen processing or strategies for lenders is a plus.
•3+ years supervisory experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or quantitative field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of underwriting/credit risk, Lending, Financial Services/FinTech industry as well as product or market strategy development - from analysis to recommendation.
This is a direct hire position with a global company. Salary range is $45-$60k with benefits.
Send your resume as a word document directly to me at email@example.com and apply online at www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: