As the Document Specialist, you will support a respected company in Phoenix, Arizona to support the department with excellent documentation abilities. This full-time position requires a high level of confidentiality and keen eye for detail when handling sensitive information. If you have a solid background for job longevity, Ajilon would love to meet you ASAP! Apply today.
- Ability to proofread, edit, review paperwork and documentation
- Accurate input of information and data entry
- Can communicate on all levels
- Basic office duties: filing, organizing, copying, etc.
- High level of confidentiality and professional attitude
- Team player to provide full-cycle office and administrative support with tasks and duties
- High school diploma/GED; College degree, preferred – training and experience considered
- Previous experience in office setting with underwriting and documenting information i.e. claims, insurance, bonds, and/or benefits
- Working as executive assistant, front or back department support, clerical work, client support, office management, senior administrative coordinator, lead office manager, or related positions
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Proven record of staying with company on long term base
Employment Type: Temporary to Hire, Permanent Hire
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour, depends on prior experience
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. To learn more about this Document Specialist opening, please apply to ajilon.com and email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: