Engineering Program Coordinator
Ajilon is looking to hire an Engineering Program Coordinator in San Francisco, CA. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Manage system level builds at local supplier
- Assemble node hardware per SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), maintain nodes (swap components)
- Assist in developing assembly instructions for local supplier
- Manage POs and logistics, work with GSM/CM on vendor management and Square consigned material
- Receive, distribute, ship and manage unit and materials inventory
- Create build matrix to define and manage unique build configurations
- Create, manage and process NPI Engineering Change Orders, Request and Deviations
- Create Bill of Materials (BOMs), part numbers and archive related technical documentation per Square defined process for system, mechanical, board and FW/SW level BOMs
- Work on multiple projects, simultaneously
- Assist and collaborate with PLM Administrator on HW procedures
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today at www.ajilon.com!
Please apply with your CV to: