ER Admitting Clerk
Ajilon is hiring on a contract to perm basis for an ER Admitting Clerk in Mesa, AZ. This position is tasked with sitting up at the front desk and greeting all incoming guests, as well as obtaining patient insurance information and paperwork. In this role you will be the first person a patient interacts with when they arrive, and you will be performing data entry of their information into their file. Responsible for ad hoc administrative support tasks, ranging from letter correspondence creation, spreadsheet creation, or data entry projects. Other tasks assigned as necessary. This is an overnight shift from 6:00pm – 6:30am Thursday to Saturday.
The job duties and tasks follow as:
- Greet and direct visitors entering the hospital
- Resolve routine administrative problems and answer inquiries concerning activity and operations of department/division
- Accept patient insurance information and data entry into their patient profile.
- Answer patient questions and obtain other information as necessary.
Your qualifications should include:
- Minimum 1 year of prior ER admitting experience in a healthcare setting
- Comfortable working an overnight shift
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: