Executive Assistant job in Downtown Austin, TX
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a senior executive ASAP. This client is in the tech industry in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of administrative experience supporting executives. Someone with high energy, ability to maintain tight deadlines and desire to work hard in a team-oriented environment would do well in this role. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to provide Executive Assistant support and join a great company culture.
- Provide executive administrative support to a senior executive, and other staff as necessary, which includes calendar management, expense reports, booking travel and event/meeting coordination, etc.
- Maintain confidential information and documents
- Assist with projects as assigned
- 5+ years of previous experience supporting executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to act as a liaison and gatekeeper on behalf of the senior executive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, friendly and can-do attitude
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply today! Visit www.ajilon.com to read more about this Executive Assistant job position or other opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: