Ajilon is currently seeking an Executive Assistant with 3 or more years of experience for a full-time job at an exciting media company in West Hollywood, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing and lively organization within a creative industry.
This role entails providing complete administrative support to a Senior Vice President while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively prioritize administrative tasks, stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and communicate clearly to management and staff. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
- Travel coordination and expense reporting
- Heavy calendar management and scheduling with Microsoft Outlook
- Meeting and event coordination
- Report tracking, file management and meeting minutes
- Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members and internal departments
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
- 3 – 5 years or more of recent Executive Assistant experience in a corporate environment
$22.00 - $30.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this Executive Assistant job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please apply with your CV to: