Ajilon is recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a manufacturing company in Novi, MI. Responsible for providing overall administrative support to the executive team. The client is looking for someone who is positive, detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to assist within the office wherever needed.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- International travel arrangements
- Compose, edit and type a variety of reports, letters, internal documents, and meeting minutes.
- Produce presentation materials using advanced PowerPoint skills, including taking information and converting it to a fully formed presentation both in content and in creativity.
- Create, maintain, update and reconcile spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for executive management team.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other executive events; informs attendees/participants of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, manages Live Meeting/WebEx/Video conferencing technology, if required, and hospitality services when appropriate.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel, hotel, and car arrangements for executives, their direct reports and guests.
- Assist travelers to and from international destinations with proper visa, passport and vaccination requirements.
- Arrange, maintain and reschedule calendar appointments for executives and ensure the appropriate materials are available for meetings.
- Establish, maintain and revise office filing and other record-keeping systems.
- Calculate and submit expense reports, invoices and order office supplies as needed.
- Support Corporate Office Manager with building related requests and/or issues as needed.
- Keep informed of company policies and procedures, answering internal and external questions as needed.
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Executive support experience 3-5 years
- Experience coordinating international travel and travel related requirements.
- Experience hosting webinars.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated successful ability to perform accurate work under the pressures of tight schedules.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- $26-30hr. dependent on strength of experience
- 2-3 month contract role
If interested in this Executive Assistant-Contract position in Novi, MI please apply below. Other opportunities can be found at: www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: