Executive Administrative Assistant
Ajilon has a contract opening with one of our clients who offer a great work environment and possibility for growth. This role is in the Princeton, NJ area and the ideal candidate will have at least 4 or more years of experience in an Executive Administrative Position.
- Provide telephone coverage, screen calls, and distribute messages
- Manage calendars and appointments, schedule meetings and conference calls
- Maintain department equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and printers
- Proactively submit expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
- Update and maintain departmental charts and reports, logging staff submissions
- Oversee meeting preparation: draft and distribute agendas, help prepare presentations, set up meetings
- Balance and prioritize competing requests to ensure all deadlines are met
- Coordinate travel plans for executives when needed
- Undertake additional responsibilities and personal projects as assigned or needed
- 3-5+ years in professional office setting
- Experience in project coordination and excellent business writing skills, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word.
- Must possess a polished public appearance, phone presence, and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Keen attention to detail; strong follow-through abilities
Please apply with your CV to: