Ajilon is currently seeking a skilled Executive Assistant for a full-time job at a well-established company in Seattle. You will provide high-level administrative support to the firm’s Chief Practice Officer. The ideal candidate for this role is nimble and equipped to provide proactive C-level executive support, organizational expertise, and premier client service with unwavering confidentiality.
- Proactively manage fluctuating calendars due to competing priorities and organize detailed travel arrangements for assigned executives
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Manage expense reconciliation for assigned executives
- Set-up meetings, and other activities
- Partner with others to manage, plan, and coordinate recurring and special projects as well as on-site and off-site executive-sponsored meetings and events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience required, preferably in an executive support role
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint)
To learn more about this Office Coordinator job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Please apply with your CV to: