Executive Assistant role in the Loop!
Our client is a very prestigious real estate company. They are known for their "out of the box" thinking, smart developments with a keen eye towards aesthetics, cost and design efficiency. Their team has unparalleled experience and commitment at all levels of a project. If you would like to work with such a great establishment apply now !
- Previous Executive Assistant experience is required
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- Extreme Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong Organizational skills
- Controlling and monitoring high content schedule that is rapidly changing.
- · Arranging conference calls and meetings; confirming details for onsite and offsite logistics
- · Arranging travel plans with superb attention to detail and all logistics involved including communication services abroad, all modes of transportation, and last minute changes due to typical travel, even if necessary at off hours.
- · Personal errands, including continually anticipating basic daily needs to ensure Executive, is able to function optimally.
- · Any and all administrative work necessary, including maintenance of professional credentialing and follow-up on accounts receivable of speaking and educational engagements.
- · Any and all correspondence requiring organized execution of ideas and tasks with complete follow-through
Please apply with your CV to: