At Ajilon, we work with prestigious businesses and understand what it takes to succeed as a leader in healthcare, human resources, supply chain/logistics, operations and many other fields. And most importantly, we take an inspired approach to aligning you with the positions you want and deserve.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for executing the full cycle recruiting of top tier, mid- to senior-level positions in Healthcare, Supply chain and Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources and all Organizational Leadership and professional positions in office administration, and/or other direct hire job orders for clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Develops client accounts and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing.
Daily Responsibilities of an Executive Recruiter:
- Conducts behavioral based interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Develops client accounts and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies and client marketing initiatives.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Provides guidance and facilitates the negotiation process through completion.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
Minimum experience and Requirements of an Executive Recruiter:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen, market insight, and knowledge of related finance and/or accounting practices and/or principles
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
Please apply with your CV to: