Calling all Marketing/Creative/PR folks looking to make a change, while still making a difference! Our Downtown San Francisco office is looking to hire Executive Recruiter's to help launch our Paladin division in the SF market! At Paladin, our recruiters use their real-world experience in the creative, marketing, communications and digital fields to connect talent to opportunities. We view recruiting as a creative process — combining new ideas and individualsto find unique solutions.
Candidate Recruitment: As an Executive Recruiter, you’ll identify talented staff, senior, middle management and executive-level professional candidates. Then you’ll take it a step further by getting to know them, and understanding their career and personal goals, so you can use our extensive internal resources and your networking skills to help them find the right fit.
- Client Development: A job as an Executive Recruiter is an opportunity to create important relationships with key decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies. You’ll get your foot in the door with these clients by researching, prospecting, direct marketing and making amazing client presentations. Then, it will be up to you to keep the relationship going by consistently meeting their needs for the best professional talent in your job market.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience
- Desire to work in a consultative culture with a lot of autonomy
- Ability to research and negotiate
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Creative/Marketing/PR experience highly desired
- Recruiting industry experience is not required
- Ongoing sales and recruiting training
- Collaborative, fun, and team-driven work atmosphere
- Two-way communication and feedback
- Healthy work-life balance
- Community service and volunteer days
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Medical and dental insurance, and 401k
If you are interested in this immediate full-time opportunity – apply today! Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area online at the Ajilon website at www.Ajilon.com.
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. **
Please apply with your CV to: