Do you enjoy recruiting professionals whose talents are aligned with critical business objectives of an organization? Do you love networking to find new creative and innovative ways to recruit talent? Ajilon offers a diverse and supportive culture where ongoing development leads to advancement opportunities and stable, rewarding careers! Our dedication to training is simply unmatched in our industry and growth opportunity at Ajilon is virtually unlimited - you choose your own direction!
In an industry that rewards energy, creativity and a drive to succeed, candidates with a passion for people and a desire to make a difference are most successful. We are expanding our direct-hire Human Resources focused practice at Ajilon in San Francisco and are seeking highly motivated and results-driven professionals with proven performance excellence in Sales, Human Resources and/or Recruiting/Staffing.
As an Executive Recruiter, your job responsibilities will include:
- Direct recruit Human Resources professionals and interview
- Create candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders.
- Ability to source and recruit candidates for roles focused on Human Resources
- Ability to instantly establish rapport and to build and maintain long-standing, meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
You are qualified if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related course of discipline with at least 2 years of relevant work experience (experience in Human Resources preferred)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources arena
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation are critical to success in this role
- A competitive drive, strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus incentives
- Top-notch training program
- Medical and Dental
- 401K with employer match
- 18 days of PTO in your first year, as well as one free volunteer day to give back to the community and paid holidays!
Please apply with your CV to: