Are you energetic, reliable, a team player and have strong work ethic, and looking for a temporary assignment? Then Ajilon is looking for you. We are currently seeking to hire a filing clerk to join the team of a well-known client in Miramar Florida. This is a temporary assignment that may last from 2-3 months. See the qualifications below and forward your resume today.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to
- File correspondence, files, cards, invoices, receipts, and other records in alphabetical or numerical order
- Locate and remove material from file when requested.
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users
- Read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed
- Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure
To learn more about this job opening please submit an application and current resume and email me at Linda.Saintil@Ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: