Ajilon is seeking a Fleet Coordinator for a role in Charlotte, NC. In this position you will be heavily customer service and data driven. To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years administrative experience and fleet experience. The best candidate will have a strong understand of DMV policies & procedures, be heavily detail oriented and be customer service driven.
- Professionally administer all incoming/outbound calls pertaining to the management of fleet records.
- Work in multiple Fleet software systems to maintain and update documents
- Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations & files paperwork in support of this compliance as needed.
- Ensure that customer, vendors and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner
- Establish and maintain project, equipment/vehicle and administrative files
- Strong knowledge of purchasing equipment for the business. To include service location equipment (office equipment)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Manage the Telemetric’s for the fleet
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five (5) years’ experience in an office setting
- Must be customer service driven and detailed oriented
- Able to work flexible hours as necessary
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work with minimal direction, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong data entry skills with proficient accuracy.
- Telemetrics experience
- Purchasing experience
- Prior knowledge of DMV policies & procedures as needed
Must be able to lift and carry file boxes and other awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs, including up and down stairs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Ajilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply with your CV to: