Front Office Assistant
Ajilon is looking for a Front Office Assistant to be the liaison and front facing point of contact for their client in Phoenix, AZ. You will be helping with day-to-day functions of the company and assist with any administrative roles. If you consider yourself a personable and enthusiastic individual to start a career, we look forward to seeing you email! Apply today.
- Must be comfortable on the phones, input accurate data entry, manage staff records and calendars, point of contact with clients and staff, filing, report memos, schedule travel arrangements, etc.
- Initiative to research, assist with presentations and projects, develop and run excel spreadsheets, coordinate company events, etc.
- Ability to resolve problems that arise and report accordingly
- Help department with sending out publications and heavy Excel reporting and data entry with purchase orders and invoices
- Assist with any other office clerical duties as needed
- Graduated 4-year college degree; Experience with extensive volunteer and non-profit experience, a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point
- Minimum 1 – 3 years combined experience working as human resources assistant and/or administrative fields as secretary, office coordinator, front desk receptionist, executive management, back department support, client relations, or related titles
- Organized and excellent written communication skills
- Temporary to Perm role
- Phoenix, Arizona
- FT, $16/hour; Room for growth
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Front Office Assistant role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: