Healthcare Insurance Verification Representative
The Healthcare Insurance Verification Representative is contract to hire position.
You will need to analyze and understand any outstanding accounts and resolve any issues by following up appropriately. If you feel you are determined and a constructive individual, Ajilon would like to hear from you. Apply below!
- Ability to read and interpret documents to explain benefits and insurance verification
- Work insurance verification queues and corresponding with payers/patients
- Update client accounts into database to review insurances, update, backlog, problem solve, and manage incoming calls
- Request codes as needed and achieve department standards
- Sense of and high level of confidentiality, company policies, and HIPAA
- Perform other department roles when assigned to
- Proficient in NextGen and MS Office: Word, Excel
- Fluency in Spanish and English, a plus but not required
- Some college, preferred; Combination of training and experience considered
- Training and work experience considered; Previous history in related medical field working as healthcare insurance verifier specialist, prior authorizations coordinator, front desk, back department support representative, patient service associate, medical accounts collector/biller, healthcare administrative assistant, or similar position titles in physical therapy, dental/healthcare, medical clinic, hospital, urgent care, etc.
- Contract to Permanent Hire position
- $16-18/ hr. – Full-time (40 hrs.), Monday to Friday
Please apply with your CV to: