Human Resources Business Partner
Are you ready to put your Human Resources expertise to the test? The Ajilon New York City team is looking to find an employee-oriented Human Resources Business Partner to hit the ground running in this fast-paced New York City non-profit organization. In this role you will be working alongside all levels of management, focused on all things Human Resources!
Although the HR world is ever-changing, you can expect these responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Dealing with compensation analysis and the compensation structure of the office
- Structuring all performance management tools including, but not limited to, mandated check-in meetings, performance improvement plans, etc.
- Implement and administer trainings as needed and field all feedback for future trainings
- Respond and troubleshoot any and all payroll and benefits questions from employees
- Revise all company policies and procedures maintaining compliance
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Human Resources management
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and delegate in a fast-paced environment
Check all these boxes? Apply today! We’d love the chance to meet with you and aid you in this process.
Not quite a fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more exciting opportunities!
Please apply with your CV to: