HR Coordinator (Part Time)-Lyndhurst, NJ
Job Type: Part Time, permanent role
- Process bi-weekly payroll for all employees; ensure that all changes, reimbursements and time off are correctly processed. Regularly prepare overtime reports for management.
- Assist HRD with full cycle recruitment efforts to include: job postings, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer presentation and negotiations, on-boarding/orientation and terminations.
- Act as subject matter expert in areas of company’s benefit offerings. Facilitate open enrollment meetings and assist with questions from employees on all areas of benefits.
- Respond in a timely manner to employee requests including but not limited to inquriires regarding payroll, PTO, FMLA and ADA.
- Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Ensure compliance with employment related laws (EEOC, Wage and Hour, DFEH, etc.).
- Plan, coordinate and implement company events, including holiday parties, picnics and other company functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: