Ajilon is actively seeking a HR Coordinator for our client in Oakland, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company and enhance your career.
- Provide positive and engaging customer service to employees. Resolve issues or escalate them to the right person for resolution
- Manage confidential information and data, including I-9 verification and pre-employment reference checks, background checks, and medical examinations.
- Maintain and process documents to ensure all the transactions are recorded properly in the systems.
- Complete HR projects as assigned.
- Assemble information required by accounting to pay invoices for benefits, employee recognition, and office supplies.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar administrative role in an HR department
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- 1-2 years of prior experience entering data and generating reports form an HR information system preferred
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe, using email and word processing, prepare pdf forms, and create spreadsheets with basic formulas.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment type: Full-time, Temp to Hire
Salary: 50,000.00-60,000.00 based on experience
HR Coordinators should apply now for this amazing opportunity at ajilon.com!
Please apply with your CV to: