Do you like working in a fast-paced Human Resources environment? If so, then this role might be perfect for you! In this role, you will spend your days ensuring all aspects of the Human Resource department run smoothly while also adhering to the day-to-day inquires of your fellow colleagues.
Your job duties will include:
- Administering the overall Human Resources function including responding to day-to-day employee inquiries, running payroll on a bi-weekly basis, and administering company’s benefits plans, safety programs, and OSHA compliance
- Coordinate new hire process, including pre-employment drug screens, background checks, scheduling new hire orientation, I-9’s, direct deposits, and enrolling new hires with insurance carriers
- Manage employee FSA, HAS, FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, unemployment, and disability claims
- Ensures Employee Handbook and Employee job descriptions are accurate and up to date
- Assist in the administration of annual employee performance and review processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Payroll
- Bilingual - highly preferred, but not required
If you are enthusiastic and a self-starter, we would love for you to apply to become a member our client’s team! You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Please apply with your CV to: