Ajilon is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for a client in the Greater Philadelphia area! You will be responsible for assisting the team in the administration and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Maintain employee information by collecting and entering data in HRIS
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll: validate all non-exempt hours into Time &attendance, work with managers for any discrepancy
- Conducts new hire and benefits orientations and forwards paperwork to the appropriate HR personnel.
- Provide general Human Resources support by serving as one of the first points of contact for employees, managing or escalating issues as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator
- Critical thinking skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential
- Must have experience with ADP
If you feel that this position may be a good fit for your experience, apply today, or email your resume to Megan.Sacks@Ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: