Ajilon is working with a client in Philadelphia, PA that is seeking an HR Coordinator. You will directly assist the Human Resources Manager with administrative duties in addition to a wide range of projects related to recruiting, on-boarding/orientation, employee benefits, employee events, and training. As the ideal candidate, you will be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Performing pre and post-employment background checks, termination, and tracks results
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Coordinating background checks and drug screenings for new staff
- Inputting all employment information into database to ensure proper maintenance of applicant files
- Administrative duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of human resources experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to multitask and handle numerous assignments and projects with attention to meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience with ADP
If you feel that this position may be a good fit for your experience, apply today, or email your resume to Eleanor.email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: