Ajilon is currently looking for an entry level HR Admin/Support for one of our clients in the Western suburbs. This is a great an opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start their career in the Human Resources world. Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you are ready to jump start a new career this position is for you. Please note this is contract to hire position.
• Supports the day to day HR administrative and organizational duties
• Assist in the recruitment and interview process by completing activities such as scheduling interviews and completing new employee background checks.
• Assists with on-boarding processing including enrollment in timeclock, issuing parking permits, ID badges, safety gear.
• Coordinate the training session and support Payroll
• Verifies and maintains I-9 documentation with all legal requirements
• Updates HR database with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Responsible for new hire orientations
• Prepare correspondence such as non-hire letters
If you or anyone is interested in this position, please apply directly or send your resume to Yoseph.Obregon@Ajilon.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: