Ajilon is actively seeking a HR Generalist for our client in Oakland, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company and enhance your career.
- Provides support and tracking for various HR initiatives such as wage and hour compliance, sexual harassment training, and department audits
- Focused on driving employee engagement, minimizing turnover and enhancing employee satisfaction.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to produce continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains HR Info System records and assembles reports from database.
- Recruiting, On-boarding, and hiring processes for all new employees.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience
- HR Generalist experience (employee relations, training and development, coaching/counseling, change management etc.)
- Knowledge of employment law and California regulations
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Employment type: Full-time, Temp to Hire
Salary: 70,000.00-80,000.00 based on experience
HR Generalists should apply now for this amazing opportunity at ajilon.com!
Please apply with your CV to: