Ajilon is hiring for a Human Resources Generalist to add to their growing, HR Team! The ideal candidate will have prior on-boarding and employee relations experience.
Key Responsibilities for a Human Resources Generalist:
- Respond to unemployment and disability claims in a timely manner, attend hearings as needed.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide senior management with analysis and recommendations to help retain top talent.
- Coordinate paperwork for leaves, i.e. FMLA, Disability, Pregnancy, etc.
- Assist in Worker's Compensation tracking and reporting, including investigation of potential safety hazards, and documenting occupational injury and illness.
- Assist and lead special projects, including but not limited to:
performance management, training, open enrollment, employee survey initiatives, communications projects.
- Administer and process enrollment or change information to plan providers, distribute information and explain benefits programs to employees.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new employees
Qualifications for a Human Resources Generalist:
- At least 2+ years Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, a related field or equivalent education required.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Please apply with your CV to: