We are partnering with a Beaverton, OR manufacturing company to recruit an HR Generalist to join their growing team. This role is open due to internal growth and is a great opportunity for a high-performing HR professional with a track record of employee relations successes. In this position, you will be responsible for managing employee relations work for this multi-state manufacturer. You will work with managers to understand internal site issues, communicate directly with employees, and handle terminations as needed. You'll support benefits work, primarily ADA and FLMA oversight, and will manage recruitments for their corporate office as needed. To be a fit, you'll need to bring 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist capacity. Experience working in a multi-location and/or multi-state environment is also very strongly preferred. This is a contract-to-hire role, ranging from $60,000 to $75,000 in pay annually, depending on level of relevant experience. This company values growth and culture and there will be opportunity to advance or evolve within the organization. The HR team is tight-knit, kind and team-oriented and they're looking for their newest partner!
Your experience should include:
- Serve as the employee relations expert for corporate and divisional staff throughout the US; Communicate with managers, stakeholders and employees directly to resolve conflicts, conduct investigations and manage terminations
- Support corporate hiring initiatives through job posting, screening and strategic sourcing when needed; Communicate with managers and other stakeholders to scope roles and manage the recruiting process
- Aid in benefits enrollment and support, particularly focused on FMLA and ADA administration and accommodations
- Serve as a resource on federal employment laws and HR regulations; Interpret and maintain knowledge of state and local laws and regulations
- Support other HR programming, as needed
- 3+ years of experience at the HR Generalist (or similar) level
- Expert-level experience in employee relations, including knowledge of state and federal laws and the ability to research and understand local laws for multiple sites
- Experience in a multi-site/multi-state HR position, strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree, prefered; HR education or certifications, preferred
- Experience with HRIS and ATS technology
Sound like you? This company is eager to move this process along and interviews are happening first thing in the new year! Please click Apply With Us to be considered.
Please apply with your CV to: