Our client in Portland, OR is looking for a strong HR Manager to lead their team. If you are largely strategic in nature, yet appreciate getting into some of the tactical details, this position may be the right balance for you. Please apply today!
Your priorities in this HR Manager Job in Portland, OR:
- Sets tone for employee engagement culture in conjunction with leadership and management level team. Develops strategies to engage and retain employees at all levels of the organization.
- Oversees full cycle recruitment efforts for organization.
- Oversees benefits administration for organization. Serves as direct contact for benefits vendors and negotiates offerings and prices in conjunction with leadership.
- Spearheads compensation reviews using market and competitor data to ensure fair and competitive employee wages.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Serves as resource for all managers and supervisors on personnel issues – consults and coaches accordingly.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, managing disputes, terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field required; advanced degree highly desired.
- 7-10 years of relevant Human Resource experience required.
- SPHR, SHRM-CP strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and organization.
- Must be adaptable to quickly changing priorities and multiple high priorities.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desired.
If you are qualified and interested in this HR Manager Job in Portland, Oregon, please click on this link to send your resume in MS Word format. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. A background check and full drug screen will be required for employment. Click to apply or apply directly by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: