Our client located near Lombard, IL is looking for a project/consultant to fill in for an HR Manager level position for a period no less than 45 days.
Compensation for the role is flexible dependent on experience however not to exceed $21.63 per hour and no less than $19.75 per hour
***Opportunity is Project/Temporary, 2 round interview process***
[Hours]: Monday - Friday (Standard Business Hours)
- Handling on-boarding processes for new-hires getting started in multiple areas of the company
- Leading training/orientation presentations for new-hire employees
- Handling employee relations including but not limited to:
- Benefits Administration
- Conducting full-cycle recruiting responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Prospecting candidates
- Conducting in person interviews
- Ultimate decision making on the offers for candidates in consideration
- No less than 3 years of Manager level Human Resources experience
- No less than an Associate's Degree, Bachelor's or Higher is preferred
- Prior experience HRIS systems or ADP Workforce Now
- Strong ability to adapt in high pressure situations, especially with a high work load
- Strong ability to work with a team, larger organization (140 employees +)
If this job located near Lomabrd, IL matches your current job search, please submit your resume and apply now as you will be contacted promptly regarding your interest in this role.
This position is hiring immediately with interviews beginning as soon as candidates are identified.
As well, if you or anybody within your network is looking for more great opportunities of employment, our organization is constantly sourcing for candidates in the Western Suburbs within these primary areas:
- Supply Chain & Logistics (Excluding Manual Labor - All Levels)
- Organizational Support/Administrative
- Customer Service (Call Center)
- Medical/Non-Clinical Healthcare (Medical Revenue Cycle, All Levels)
- Human Resources (All Levels)
If you fall under any of the above categories, our organization would love to partner with you in your career moving forward. Please visit www.ajilon.com to review our current open positions or call (630) 282-2420 today!
Please apply with your CV to: