Are you a high-level HR professional ready to roll up your sleeves and assist a world renowned company in a 6 month consulting project? We are looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill a Human Resources Manager Consulting position. To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of five years of Human Resources Generalist experience; including recruiting, on-boarding, employee relations, coaching/training, benefits and compensation administration. If you have a “go getter” attitude and knack for balancing many roles within HR, this position may be for you.
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience - $30-40/hr
Responsibilities for the HR Manager Job:
- Strengthen the workforce through talent and performance management, employee engagement and training coordination.
- Guide peers and be recognized as a leader inside and outside the organization.
- Juggle various roles and tasks to get the job done; You could be executing strategic planning one moment and completing administrative duties the next.
- Comfortably communicate goals and initiatives directly with directors and C-level management.
- Act as liaison between the company and employees regarding employee relations, recruitment selection and compensation/benefits administration.
- Understand the process of full cycle recruitment; recruiting, hiring and onboarding.
- Serve all employees within the company and act as an extension to voice their wants and needs.
Qualifications for the HR Manager Job:
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field required.
- Minimum of five years of HR Generalist experience; including recruiting, on-boarding, employee relations, coaching/training, benefits administration and ATS/HRIS system experience.
- Three years of leadership experience and ability to confidently be the main HR representative preferred.
- Comprehensive employee relations experience required.
- HRIS and tracking software experience highly preferred.
- Must be very organized and metrics driven.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
If you are an experience HR professional looking for a great opportunity, do not hesitate and apply today. You may also send you resume to Nick Gioffre at Nick.Gioffre@ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: