Do you want to be able to put patients first? Ajilon has partnered with a large healthcare organization that puts their patients as the number one priority and are committed to hiring staff who deliver excellence: in patient care, in customer service, in technology support and in operations. The Human Resources Manager serves as a valued member of the team, helping drive the company initiatives and supporting all staff.
- Facilitate recruitment and employment activities, including but not limited to applicant recruitment, identification, evaluation, interview and referral.
- Execution of transactional core HR processes (e.g. coordinate and conduct new associate orientation, unemployment claims processes, on-boarding and exit interviews, transitional return to work, leave administration, OSHA reporting, etc.).
- Facilitates organizational development initiatives including performance management and talent assessment.
- Counsel employees on career objectives, personal or work-related matters which may affect job performance or employment status.
- Act as liaison and advisor between management and employees on issues.
- Interpret, apply, explain and enforce applicable human resource policies and procedures; Develop and recommend human resource policies and procedures as applicable.
- Run company compliance program.
- Bi-weekly processing of time cards and payroll.
- Benefits Administration.
- Conducts thorough HR investigations when necessary.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have over 5 years of experience in human resources within the healthcare industry
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and perform several tasks together without losing concentration.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as a computer, multi-line telephone system, fax machine and scanner.
- Excellent typing and computer usage skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency.
- Must possess good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
Please apply with your CV to: