Human Resources Generalist
A Human Resources Generalist job is available Right Now in Pontiac, Michigan. If you have at least 4+ years of human resources and payroll processing experience, then you may be the perfect candidate for this opportunity! If you seek a career that provides leadership mentoring at all levels, true team collaboration, and a work/life balance then please continue reading.
- Process payroll
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Manages and tracks all employee disciplinary action.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Assists with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications, interviews).
- Acts as an employee relations specialist.
- Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems. Reports vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling. Maintains and distributes report of same.
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Maintains, updates and distributes the employee seniority and phone list.
- Ensures compliance with Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; monthly audits Forms I-9.
- Updates, monitors and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increases.
- Work with management to continue to build an outstanding culture in the workplace.
- Monitors employee eligibility for benefits plans. Reviews benefits with employees and processes enrollment, cancellation or changes. Organizes and manages annual open enrollment communications and election process. Maintains and distributes list of new and cancelled employees under each benefit plan. Verifies benefit billing accuracy and processes for payment. Including all ACA reporting.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Conducts new-hire orientation.
- Paycom, experience ideal
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but depth of experience will be considered
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred
- $45-55k dependent on experience
- Monday thru Friday from 8-5:00pm
Are you interested in this Human Resources Generalist job in Pontiac, Michigan? Then click “apply” below! Other opportunities can be found at: www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: