Human Resource Coordinator
If you are looking to invest in your career and take the next step as a HR professional on a contract-hire basis in the Princeton, NJ area, Ajilon has a role for you. We are seeking to find a professional individual that is looking to grow into a Human Resource Department and gain experience where it counts.
Main responsibilities include supporting the HR department, assisting with recruiting efforts, helping with general administrative duties, and gaining knowledge on the Human Resource functions of a office space
- This role will be a point of contact for internal and external customers to the Human Resources department.
- Organize and execute employee events
- Assist managers with daily operations such as coaching, conflict resolution, progressive discipline, separations and other issues that might be highly sensitive and complex in nature.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits on-line investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Prepares new-employee files and documents
- Assist with Recruiting and HR administrative task.
- Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements
- Assist with employee queries, employee recognition distribution and creation of documents
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- High School Diploma- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- General office and telephone skills are required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this position, send your resume and apply online today!
Please apply with your CV to: