Ajilon is partnering with an outstanding local manufacturing company to fill an open HR Manager position in the greater Portland, OR area. This position is a full time direct hire position! You'll be a great fit if you come from a union focused background with experience with leadership and fully functioning HR responsibilities.
- The Human Resources Manager is responsible for supporting the business growth including developing and implementing a full range of human resources programs while managing HR activities
- Providing leadership in the implementation of various strategic and operational HR initiatives.
- Review and audit all HR processes and intervene to help mitigate risk, providing coaching, training and support
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience to include leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field
- Strong partnering, project management, consultation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Understanding and comprehension of a full range of functional HR skills –performance management, recruitment, compensation, communications (written and verbal) and change management
- Demonstrated leadership skills
To apply for this HR Manager position, please click “Apply With Us” to be considered, or email email@example.com with a copy of your resume in word format.
Please apply with your CV to: