Job Title: HR Manager
Hire: 3+ Month Contract
Department: Human Resources
Pay rate: Min ($31) Max ($35)
Location: Fort Worth, TX—100% in Office
Working hand in hand with your one-stop-shop employment hub here at Ajilon, our client designs and fabricates the latest in high-tech drilling bits at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Fort Worth Texas. The engineering and manufacturing team works with customers to identify the right tools for the job. The majority of cases call for a standard product, but when special conditions warrant a custom solution, our engineers are up to the challenge. Our engineers design the product using a 3D solid parametric modeling system. After the design process you can preview the design with our 3D solid wax ThermoJet™ printer. Then the manufacturing team utilizes computer-controlled machine tools to bring it to reality. The state-of-art manufacturing facility consists of complete capabilities to produce the latest in high tech drilling tools.
Human Resource Manager provides overall strategic, human resources leadership for the Company by planning, organizing, developing and implementing human resources policies and programs and services---employment, benefits, compensation, performance management, safety and health, training, communications, employee services, employee relations and compliance with all state and federal regulations.
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance.
• Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as these plans relate to the impact on human resources.
• Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into human resources and operational plans.
• Establish and administer appropriate human resources policies to improve organizational effectiveness.
• Create recruiting and selection programs to attract and retain the most qualified employees for all regular and temporary positions.
• Develop and administer progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
• Design, implement and administer the Company’s performance management program for all employee levels to improve productivity, teamwork, communication, and employee relations.
• Improve the productivity of company employees by assessing training needs and delivering suitable training for employee development.
• Ensure company complies with all state and federal laws and regulations such as EEO, AAP, OSHA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA and WAGE&HOUR.
• Maintain current knowledge and understanding of human resources issues, regulations, trends and current priorities.
• Provide direction to matters relating to health and safety programs to ensure compliance with all state and federal OSHA rules.
• Acts as a senior level adviser to all employees on all HR issues.
• Perform other related duties as necessary.
Requirements: EDUCATION: BS degree in Business Administration, Psychology or related field.
BS degree in Business Administration, Psychology or related field.
Ten (10) or more years’ experience in human resources management.
Superior knowledge of human resources concepts, practices and procedures. Effective planner, organizer with visionary leadership skills. Strong oral and written communication abilities with presentation skills. Ability to perform in a multi-facet environment. Strong interpersonal skills. Computer and software skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Bending, stooping, sitting, walking; visual acuity with hand and finger dexterity. Employee is regularly required to talk and hear with close and distant vision.
Virtual/ In Person Interview & employee onboarding
POTENTIAL: background check and drug screen
REQUIRED: Reference check
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: