Ajilon is partnering with a family owned and operated business located in Oakland, Ca within a short walking distance to BART. We are looking for someone who is hard working, extremely organized, excellent communication skills and has a passion for human resources and payroll operations. This fantastic full-time position will report to VP of Finance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all Workers Compensation announcing and seeing that representative gets clinical consideration.
• Oversee execution audit measure. Ensure done on schedule.
• Review representative handbook for updates and changes
• Processing of bi-weekly timesheets to ensure Hours are paid according to organizational policy and State/Federal regulations. Send finance information on schedule and in an exact way. Gather and approve fortnightly timesheets.
• Maintain finance records in a secret and safe way.
• Inform VP Finance and EVP of forthcoming finance issues and work to determine them.
• Assist with New Hire Orientations by conveying finance cycles and methodology, and excursion, well day measures. Update ADP.
• Ensure finance consistence with pertinent government, state and neighborhood laws.
• Responsible for enlisting, changing worker data and firing representatives in all advantages plans.
• Administer, keep up with and ceaselessly update electronic and printed copy cooperation records for all advantage plans.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any advantages related issues for workers.
• Ensure adequate printed copies of advantages materials are accessible for staff. Advise staff regarding electronic admittance to benefits data.
• Codes and dispenses all advantages bills to the proper division and records.
• Ensure the consistence of advantages with relevant government, state and nearby laws.
Work Hours: Full time PST
Compensation: $75,000 - $105,000 USD depending on experience
If this is a position that excites you and fits your career background, please send your resume to email@example.com Not exactly what you are looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area at the Ajilon website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: