Human Resources Coordinator
Are you looking to join a growing company’s Human Resource department? If so this position is one you should highly consider. In this role you will be performing HR tasks ranging from onboarding paperwork, benefits administrative, new employee orientations, and even performance reviews. Additionally you will be working with hiring managers within the company to help guide their hiring decisions and retaining current employees.
Job duties are:
- Conducting new hire orientations and entering new employee information including personal data, tax data, and compensation.
- Process employment applications, schedules phone interviews and in-person interviews.
- Provide strategic HR support to the company, managers and employees.
- Maintains employee files and provides information to authorized requesters.
- Participate in industry networking and professional events to increase the company’s visibility with candidates who are in the job market.
- Various ad hoc tasks assigned as needed.
- The successful candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, solid communication skills, and have an Associate's degree or higher education.
- This job requires knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- You will have 2+ years of Human Resources experience.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Please apply with your CV to: