Are you looking for a position where you can be an integral part in accomplishing the company’s mission? Then look to continue your career in the Human Resources field as an HR Coordinator! You will be working in Skokie, IL helping the team assist colleagues with benefits, worker’s compensation and unemployment claims. If you love to support people, answer questions and implement new ideas then read below.
As an HR Coordinator your job duties will include:
- Implement key strategies from ownership to better employee relations
- Process benefits and answer questions that colleagues may have
- Assist in onboarding process by running background, drug tests, and W-9s
- Responsible for checking in with new hires to ensure low turnover
You are the perfect person if you have:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Looking for someone who can remain confidential and multitask efficiently
If you are interested in assisting your colleagues daily and growing your Human Resources skills, we would love for you to apply to be part of our client's team in Skokie, IL.
Please apply with your CV to: