Human Resources Director
Ajilon is seeking a full-time, direct hire Human Resources Director for a wonderful organization in Princeton, New Jersey!
We are looking for a talented and motivated HR Director to partner closely with our business leaders to align employee practices and programs to support successful achievement of business objectives. The Human Resources Director is a key conduit for taking initiatives from strategy to execution by partnering closely with department leader.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid HR experience who is now looking to develop expertise as a strategic business partner
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyze and interpret the organization’s needs to make program recommendations, drive change management, leverage best practices and identify opportunities for alignment.
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Provide expert advice and coaching to leaders and employees when appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field
- 10 + years of human resources and/or business partner experience
- A high-energy, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a constantly changing environment
- Background in a technical field
- HR Certification is a plus (i.e. SHRM-CP, PHR etc)
Please apply with your CV to: