As a member of the Human Resources Team, you will impact the lives of every team member through benefits administration, management of employee-focused policies, new employee onboarding, and employee engagement and relations.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Manage and track FMLA, Short-term disability, ADA, and other leaves of absence
- Ensures completion of required pre-employment testing: MVR, drug test, background verifications, and new hire paperwork. Assist with new hire orientations.
- Partners with site leadership on issues of attendance and leaves of absence
- Deadline driven team player and collaborator with strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations. Develops and maintains affirmative action program.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solver with a proven record of driving results
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Excellent and proven computer skills
- Maintenance of employee files and the timely and accurate filing of personnel documents
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To browse other available opportunities, check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs
Please apply with your CV to: