Ajilon is partnered with a financial firm in New York City to fill a Human Resources Generalist role. As a top candidate, you will have 4+ years of Human Resources experience in the financial field.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission and values of the company
- Act as an advocate for employee interests and perspectives by identifying key issues and facilitating open communication
- Willing to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining and improving company culture
- Promote employee engagement through regular, personal contact resulting in a positive employee relations atmosphere
- Process ownership of areas including Staffing, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation/Reward Management, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement & Communication, Onboarding, and more
- Previous HR experience working in a financial services industry or similar corporate field
- Demonstrates a commitment to high quality, credibility and confidentiality
- 4+ years of HR experience with a 4-year degree in Business, Human Resources or similar field – Masters a plus!
If your skill set makes you the ideal candidate for this role, apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: