Beauty Cosmetic firm in Manhattan, NY seeks an HR Manager to focus on employee relations and management, talent acquisition, benefits and payroll, strategic business partner, company policies, regulations and compliance.
- Implement and supervise all overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Supervise, manage and oversee the recruitment process and ensure firm attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Serve as the liaison between management and employee relations
- Must be able to design company policies as well as setting objectives and HR strategies
- Evaluate the performance of employees and manage the daily attendance of employees
- Ensure compliance in all HR related matters and update HR related regulations and documentations (Handbook, Job description, etc.)
- Also responsible for general affair’s functions for the HR & General Administration Departments
- Technical expertise as an HR Manager or similar role
- Familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource/Business preferred or equivalent professional experience.
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and regulations
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations and show leadership
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in HR role.
Well-qualified applicants are encouraged to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: