Human Resources Director
Our client in Princeton, NJ is seeking a Human Resources Manager to act as the primary talent and performance management strategist for the organization. This position will involve strategic business partnerships that require a commercially-focused mind set and an ability to translate those issues to human resources capabilities. The individual will have multi-state partnership responsibilities accounting for an employee population of approximately 200+ employees. As a senior, trusted advisor to people the leadership team as well as the employees, you must be comfortable navigating challenging and dynamic, fast paced environments.
- Design, implement, and monitor transformational talent plans to attract, develop, and retain the best talent in the industry
- Have an analytical mind to assess organizational metrics and provide insights to the business
- Design annual reviews, lead leadership coaching training, develop career pathing plans, manage advanced HR reporting and metrics, work with other HR Centers of Excellence
- Deliver programs in the following areas:
- Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Change Management, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Cultural Change, Organizational Design
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a concentration in HR or Business Administration preferred
- 10+ years of progressive Human Resources experience with 4+ years in a management capacity
- HR analytical systems, tools, and reporting experience required, as well as strong performance management plan design and execution experience
- MBA or Masters degree in Human Resources is preferred
- SHRM-CP or PHR certifications preferred
Interested candidates please apply here today for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: