Ajilon is currently seeking a qualified Import Specialist who is looking to work with a growing company to gain valuable experience in the field. This is a contract position located in the Princeton, New Jersey area. If you fit the description below, apply today for immediate consideration
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of transportation data from a regulatory and tracking perspective.
- Develop methods and procedures for transportation of commodities for designated shippers from local or offshore locations to warehouses, other storage facilities or final consignee locations.
- Air freight reservations / booking
- Import and document processing
- Negotiate rates with vendors to secure the best service and best value to maximize profitability.
- Solve problems with the goal of resolving the underlying issues that initially created the problem.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with international partners
- Enter and process international & national orders
- Two or more years in Import/Export role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Capability of working under pressure
If you would like to learn more about this job, please send your resume and apply online today!
Please apply with your CV to: