Inside Sales Representative
Top reasons to apply:
- Salary plus commission opportunity, earn more for generating additional revenue.
- Long term career growth potential.
If you are looking for a role where you can have a clear impact on the company's revenue, as well as your own, this jobs offers that and more. In this role you will be prospecting sales leads to develop business relationships and sell the company's products and services to new clients. You'll use your product knowledge and personality to showcase everything the product can offer and how it can help clients gain additional market share, revenue, and customers.
The Inside Sales Representative job duties include:
- Call and prospect companies in your assigned territory.
- Qualify leads, develop and maintain client relationships, build trust with customers.
- Successfully sell the features and benefits, and how they can make a positive impact for each customer.
- Be comfortable closing customers and leveraging other inter-company departments when needed.
Your qualifications should include:
- 1+ years of sales experience
- A strong work ethic and communication skill set.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Stellar relationship building skills and a desire to further your career.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available.
Please apply with your CV to: